Welcome to Qatar Youth Hostels.
For your comfort and the convenience of all of our guests, please observe the following guidelines:
- Keep our premises quiet. Avoid creating any excessive noise
- Keep your room clean and tidy, and avoid littering on the facilities or common premises
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on all Qatar Youth Hostels premises
- No food is allowed outside of the dedicated areas for meals
- Meal serving times are as follows:
- Breakfast: from 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lunch: from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Dinner: from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Guests are welcome on our premises, but not inside your room
- Internet access is freely-available in the Hostels’ tent; please ask the administration for the access code
- Qatar is an Arab and Islamic country, so please respect the national customs and traditions
- For sustainability purposes and for a greener earth, please minimize water and electricity usage
- For the security and safety of our dear guests, all premises are monitored by CCTV, except private quarters
- Qatar Youth Hostels is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings; please contact the administration for any inquiries
- In case of any medical emergencies, contact the administration for first aid procedures
- Contact the reception desk for any complaints, special requests or to report any maintenance requests needed for your room.
- Please respect the entry and exit times. In case you are to be late outside the hostel, please inform the administration
- We highly appreciate your feedback and evaluation of our services upon check-out. Please feel free to use the suggestion box in the reception area for any suggestions
We wish you a pleasant stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.