- Qatar Youth Hostels membership gives you an easy access to a network of safe and clean youth hostels (more than 4,000 across the world)
- Eligible to be part of the youth hostels international movement
- Makes you a priority in securing a place to stay and get a discount
- Discounts included in residency, activities and trips to a number of youth hostels all over the world
- Residency discounts – more than 20% off in over 40 youth hostel across the world
- Participation in conferences, meetings and exchange visits to other countries in the region and the world.
- Explore the world on a budget that fits all your needs
- • Access to different facilities inside the assembly (video games and Sony consoles, pool table, table tennis, foosball, library and majlis)
Prices of membership cards:
One year: 60 QAR
Two years: 120 QAR
Required documents to apply for membership:
Copy of your ID or passport
Completed membership application form
A Qatari person, who is accepted as a member in Qatar Youth Hostels, is entitled to be a part of the youth hostels network, participate in the activities, enjoy all his rights, and comply with all the rules related to this role.
A person who is a member of Qatar Youth Hostels for a limited period. There are two categories of members:
- Qataris and non-Qataris
- Under the age of 18
A member who has fulfilled great services to the country and the nation, youth hostels or any other entity that aims to serve the public’s interest.
After getting the approval of the management, the member is granted this title and all the benefits and rights that come along with it, except for those related to deposing the manager.
Special Honorary Member
A member who has fulfilled great services to the country and the nation, youth hostels or any other entity in the field of youth-related work, for the period specified. After getting the approval of the management, the member is granted this title and all the benefits and rights that come along with it, except for those related to deposing the manager.
- Must be 18 years old or above, except for associate members
- Holds good conduct and reputation
- No criminal record in any crime related to honor and integrity or a final judgment issued by the court unless the judgment was dropped and his innocence was proven.
- Not to have a record of being expelled from a youth hostel before for reasons related to behavior, or national values and culture
- To commit to all rules and regulations implemented inside the hostel
Rights and duties of the members:
- To work on accomplishing the intended goals of the youth hostels and avoid anything that can harm the entity or its reputation
- To abide by the regulation, rules and the general system implemented inside the hostel and follow the instructions of the management
- Provide advice to the management when needed
- Participate in the activities and programs of the hostel, and collaborate with other members when needed
- Preserving and not vandalizing any of the facilities inside the hostel
- Be aware of violating the system and implemented ethics in the hostel
- Updating the personal data of members when needed